Monday, July 23, 2012

time for twine

You know those shopping trips you embark upon with great caution? The "I'm only gonna get the stuff on my list, nothing else!" trips to the grocery. Well, for me, this happened in the craft store.
The Memphis heat coupled with the insane humidity would make even the devil break a sweat. It's miserable. So I planned to make a quick trip and be outside and in my poorly AC equipped vehicle for as little time as humanly possible. In and out. But alas, the my crafty instincts were against me.

There was a SALE.

So I flip-flopped down just about every aisle and picked up some things I certainly didn't need bu by gosh I wasn't gonna pass up 75% off.

Twine. On sale. It looked cool. I liked the color (earth tones are my friend), so I grabbed a big ole spool and before I could control my urges, I had a bout 50 bucks worth in my cart. Oops!

Needless to say, I created this fun little tree from my twine find and I must say I quite enjoy it.



The perks of impulsive shopping at its finest, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment