Thursday, September 13, 2012

post grad

So, life as a college graduate is more lackluster than anticipated, but it has given me some time to be lazy, recover from undergrad, live life unemployed, and paint a little here and there. After my August graduation my life plans did somewhat of a 180...not as dramatic though so maybe like a 147 or so..? Seems about right.

....I still haven't the slightest clue what my future holds...but I like it.

One thing I do know for certain is that my desire to make a difference will always remain. I really hope you guys consider supporting my cause. I will have more paintings posted shortly. I've done a few different things with the wedding trees and have some exciting news about those to come as well.

Thanks for checking out my post grad update and for those of you still in school-- seriously, never leave. Growing up isn't that cool, promise.

Now I shall leave you with the latest piece. Mirrors are cool. ----->

Forgive my poor picture quality on just about all of my paintings, workin' on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment