Friday, May 17, 2013

Ok, I'm back!

Yikes!

Oopsy!

Argh!

Harrumph!

That was me being frustrated with how much I have been slacking. I have been really lame about posting updates and for that, I am very sorry. Last you heard, I had just graduated and was all, "Holy cow, what now?" (Didn't plan that rhyme, but I like it). And now, here I am, with a full time job as Social Media Coordinator/Receptionist for The Pet Hospitals here in Memphis. With the job, I haven't had a lot of time for crafting, but I have been able to save up for some cool stuff that will pave the way for much better crafting and donating!


I've been brainstorming a lot and have some neat new projects under way. I also bought a saw. So there is that frightening bit of information for you. Eeeek!

Oh, and I made a new logo.



Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment